Thursday, May 5, 2016

Kundalini Rising



I’m in the garden
I’m the Goddess
I’m the serpent you’ve been searching for, Kundalini
Captivating
Enchanting
Delightful
Fascinating
I’m rising!

Red! (Root)
I’m secure and confident and one with earth

Orange! (Sacral)
I write beautiful music and from one comes two!

Yellow! (Solar Plexus)
I’m powerful, and from two comes three; the trinity!

Green! (Heart)
I’m connected to you with unconditional love!

Blue! (Throat)
Allow me to express myself, “I love you!”

Indigo! (Third Eye/Pineal)
My mind’s eye says, “I see you.”

Violet! (Crown)
I’m completely open and aware of my Christ’s consciousness.

I’m in the garden
I’m the Goddess
I’m the serpent you’ve been searching for, Kundalini
Captivating
Enchanting
Delightful
Fascinating
I’m rising, I’m rising, I’ve risen…

3 comments:

  1. I will place all of my organs in the corresponding canopic jars of the four sons of horus. My organs and the organs of my family and love will undergo a restoration preservation process. My solar plexes will be fully restored as well as all damaged bodily systems. I will also do the same for all the multitudes who came and truly accepted me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will create two extremely powerful sealed never-ending protections over my food and beverages and the food and beverages of my family and love.

    This protection will have no limit to the distance and will destroy anyone who even thinks of cursing our food.

    Your hearts will be filled with lava NYS in particular will be closed off to people who will attempt to curse our food and beverages. The moles already place will be forced out of every single place that deals with food snacks drinks and beverages. This powerful word embalming will take effect right now and sealed for all eternity I will include the pharmas my family are ignorantly taking and love pharma.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My son who is young and does not know for who I am. EVERY Viper YOUNG AND OLD ANY PERSON EHO IS TRYING TO LEAD HIM INTO DARKNESS OR EVEN CLUELESSLY will be subject to the power of my word. Those who do plot the lava will fill your hearts as well the deepest fear imagined sealed for eternity. The clueless ones fear will come upon you and get stronger till you go about your own ways at conception this protection will take hold.

    ReplyDelete