Friday, April 20, 2012

The 42 Negative Confessions


1. I have not committed sin
2. I have not committed robbery with violence
3. I have not stolen
4. I have not slain men and women
5. I have not stolen food
6. I have not swindled offerings
7. I have not stolen from God
8. I have not told lies
9. I have not carried away food
10. I have not cursed
11. I have not closed my ears to truth
12. I have not committed adultery
13. I have not made anyone cry
14. I have not felt sorrow without reason
15. I have not assaulted anyone
16. I am not deceitful
17. I have not stolen anyone's land
18. I have not been an eavesdropper
19. I have not falsely accused anyone
20. I have not been angry without reason
21. I have not seduced anyone's wife
22. I have not polluted myself
23. I have not terrorized anyone
24. I have not disobeyed the law
25. I have not been excessively angry
26. I have not cursed God
27. I have not behaved with violence
28. I have not caused disruption of peace
29. I have not acted hastily or without thought
30. I have not overstepped my boundaries of concern
31. I have not exaggerated my words when speaking
32. I have not worked evil
33. I have not used evil thoughts, words or deeds
34. I have not polluted the water
35. I have not spoken angrily or arrogantly
36. I have not cursed anyone in thought, word or deed
37. I have not placed myself on a pedestal
38. I have not stolen that which belongs to God
39. I have not stolen from or disrespected the deceased
40. I have not taken food from a child
41. I have not acted with insolence
42. I have not destroyed property belonging to God.


No comments:

Post a Comment